|Note that this article is still under construction.|
Granda Halv is a satirical Alconbrian political comedy series which airs every weekend on ABC 2, broadcast at 10:00 PM.
The series portrays several world leaders of the past and present living in a fictional apartment in the city of Los Hell, and telecasts their day-to-day activities, parodying their rule and speeches.
Betty Walters (Kayte Tarona) led a corrupt dictatorship in a tiny European nation before she was killed by a male prostitute. On her way to hell, she meets Milton McDay (Milo Vaterwyke), a newly-elected American President who committed suicide because he did know a byte about being president. They both discover that hell isn't what they imagined, but it was a ruined city, and The Guardian (Greta Cruz), the self-proclaimed guardian of the city tomboy forces them to move into an apartment complex, the Granda Halv, which is inhabited by other fellow heads of state.
- Espaul as Michael de Oda (based on Miguel de Odeo)
- Kayte Tarona as Betty Walters (orignal character)
- Milo Vanterwyke as Milton McDay (original character)
- Tina Ferrnez as Delpfo de Oda (based on Delphia de Odeo y Guardiola)
- Marko Flavent as Philip Kurtass (based on Felipe de Curtis)
- Djav Marletas as Caret Hairytown (based on Garret Harrington)
- Kren Mlett as Mario la Bottom (based on Luigi Botin)
- John Axell as Arnold Tremors (based on Arnaldo Tremosa)
- Aron Delsia as Novi Coldhair (based on Xavi Kohler)
- Greta Cruz as The Guardian